10+ Million users already enjoy StepsApp.
StepsApp turns your phone into a simple and beautiful step counter.
Just put your phone in your pocket and off you go!
• Automatic step counting
• Today widget
• Stunning charts and animations
• Google Fit integration
• Count and track active calories
• Powerful month and year view
• Six beautiful colors
• Social media sharing
• No extra hardware required
• Distance Tracker
YOUR ACTIVITY AT A GLANCE
• Quick overview of your daily steps, distance, time, and active calories.
• Beautiful weekly, monthly, and yearly charts.
• Notifications when you have reached your daily activity goal.
• Weekly Report
• Set and reach your goal… step by step.
• Track for free your complete activity history (steps, calorie count, etc.)
STEPSAPP FOR EVERYONE
• StepsApp supports more than 20 languages.
• Reach your goal: Walk more, Lose weight, or Improve health!
CUSTOMIZE & SHARE
• Spice up your charts with six beautiful colors.
• Share your achievements on social media directly from StepsApp.
STEPSAPP PEDOMETER & STEP COUNTER
• If you want to check your daily distance, mileage or miles and step count.
• If you enjoy jogging, hiking, running, and walking for weight loss.
• If you go on walks or strolls.
• If you want to use a powerful pedometer and activity tracker.
4 comentarios en "StepsApp – Step Counter MOD 2022"
Great app, been using it 20 months now, crashes occasionally, doesn’t log all my steps some days but mostly performs as expected. I like the simple design though I wish the settings had a few more options, this month my calendar suddenly switched to German days of the week. I live in the US and have no idea why, as I have no personal control over the calendar in settings.
The app worned so well, for a very long time, but it suddenly stopped counting my steps. I have to opene the app about fifty times a day to see if it’s counting or not. 90 percent of the time, it isn’t. It is extremely frustrating, so I have uninstalled it temporarily. I will re-install it, to see if that fixes the problem.
Worked great for a while, then stopped counting steps. I went to the settings and went through the steps to fix it. Started working great again. Then after a while, it stopped counting again. Ugh. Why do we have to keep resetting stuff? It’s nice when it works, but the bugginess of it just stopping and have to do a reset again its annoying. Edited: thanks for responding, that us info I am already aware of. The app is annoying in that we have to repeatedly do these steps to make it work.
Been using this app for over a year now, and no complaints until this week. Since the last update that changed the design a little bit, my app says “Yesterday” for the current day, and every day going back is also off by one. Weirdly, in the monthly view the days are correct. It has also stopped counting calories, and stays at 0 kcal no matter what I do. Rebooting didn’t fix either issue.