Easy banking and investing with the top-rated1 U.S. Bank Mobile App.
Security at your fingertips
• Log in with your credentials for digital services at usbank.com. Don’t have online access? Enroll with the app.
• Be alerted to duplicate charges, suspicious activity, and low balances.
Manage accounts and cards
• View accounts & balances in one spot: checking, savings, credit cards, loans, and more.
• Securely access credit scores.
• Set travel notifications, lock & unlock cards, and more.
• Add cards to mobile wallet.
• Select your language preference – English or Spanish.
• Review monthly spending in key categories, like Food & Dining.
• Get recommendations on how to save and grow your money based on your spending history.
U.S. Bank Smart AssistantTM
• Manage accounts by asking “What’s the routing number for my checking account?”
• Move money by saying “Transfer $50 from checking to savings.”
Easy money movement
• Send & request money with friends and family using Zelle®3.
• Quickly deposit checks, now with increased limits.
• Pay & manage bills in one spot.
• Make transfers between U.S. Bank accounts.
• Find new accounts, credit cards, loans, small business accounts, & more.
• Apply from the app and often get a decision within minutes.
Help when you need it
• Explore the Help Center for answers to commonly asked questions.
• View banking demos on Digital Explorer.
• Schedule an appointment with a banker or get real-time support with Cobrowse.
• Locate branches & ATMs near you.
U.S. Bancorp Investments, an affiliate of U.S. Bank
• View U.S. Bancorp Investments accounts & balances.
• Make transfers between U.S. Bank accounts & U.S. Bancorp Investment accounts.
1. Industry benchmarking firm Keynova Group ranked U.S. Bank #1 for mobile app in its Q3 2021 Mobile Banker Scorecard.
2. Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license. U.S. checking or savings account required to use Zelle®. Requests for money with Zelle® sent to a U.S. mobile number require that the mobile number first be enrolled with Zelle®.
U.S. Bank and U.S. Bancorp Investments is committed to protecting your privacy and security. Learn more by visiting U.S. Bank Consumer Privacy Pledge, the U.S. Bancorp Investments Privacy Pledge, and the Online Privacy and Security Policy. The Digital Security Guarantee | Mobile and online security | U.S. Bank (usbank.com) protects customers from fraud loss. For more information about U.S. Bank Mobile Banking, please visit usbank.com/mobile or call us toll-free at 800-685-5035.
Investment and insurance products and services including annuities are:
Not a Deposit ● Not FDIC Insured ● May Lose Value ● Not Bank Guaranteed ● Not Insured by any Federal Government Agency
For U.S. Bank:
Equal Housing Lender. Credit products offered by U.S. Bank National Association and subject to normal credit approval. Deposit products are offered by U.S. Bank National Association. Member FDIC.
U.S. Bank is not responsible for and does not guarantee the products, services, or performance of U.S. Bancorp Investments.
For U.S. Bancorp Investments:
Investment and insurance products and services including annuities are available through U.S. Bancorp Investments, the marketing name for U.S. Bancorp Investments, Inc., member FINRA and SIPC, an investment adviser and a brokerage subsidiary of U.S. Bancorp and affiliate of U.S. Bank.
U.S. Bancorp Investments is registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission as both a broker-dealer and an investment adviser. To understand how brokerage and investment advisory services and fees differ, the Client Relationship Summary and Regulation Best Interest Disclosure are available for you to review.
Insurance products are available through various affiliated non-bank insurance agencies, which are U.S. Bancorp subsidiaries. Products may not be available in all states. CA Insurance License # 0E24641.