Throw out your old, boring chore tracker or task manager because Quirl is here to bring the fun – and the motivation!
Quirl has all the chore and allowance tracking features you need wrapped up in a questing game that’s fun and motivating for all ages.
Never settle for a stale to do list when you could actually motivate yourself or your kids by assigning quests, growing your level, collecting rare magical items, and fighting fierce monsters!
Quirl offers a complete magical world to quest in. Grow your level and upgrade your magical stats by doing quests IRL, aka chores and to-do items.
Quirl also has built-in wellness exercises that improve kids’ mental and physical health. Kids are prompted in game to tell what they are thankful for, do random acts of kindness, reflect on their goals, and build a daily physical exercise habit.
“A well-rounded, innovative, and compelling app…Quirl has not only achieved an immersive and compelling experience, but the attention to detail makes it hugely attractive and relevant.”
“Gamification is not just a buzzword. The addition of game-like features can motivate kids to do things they might otherwise not want to do.”
This free allowance and chores app has been fully certified and awarded 5 stars by the Education App Store’s professional review team of teachers and parents.
Quirl has been carefully designed down to every last detail to make kids excited about forming healthy habits like gratitude, kindness, reflection, and physical exercise, as well as completing their assignments and chores.
Simply assign chores, a weekly allowance, and watch your kid’s healthy habits grow and their motivation skyrocket.
Essential Features For Parents
– Approve or reject all allowance spending
– Assign tasks and chores, recurring or one-time
– Set task difficulty, and assign an allowance value for each chore
– Notification reminders automatically sent to kids’ phones or tablets when tasks are due
– See which items kids are saving up for and their progress
– Create any custom rewards you can think of, from a visit to the park, to a later curfew, to video game time
– Set a savings match to encourage kids to put their allowance into a savings account.
– Automated chores system with digital reminders that eliminates parents nagging kids to complete chores
– Automated allowance system that eliminates kids nagging parents for allowance payment
Benefits For Kids’ Well-Being
– Teaches responsibility, organization, and time-management
– Encourages a daily kindness and gratitude practice using fun, interactive games
– Teaches independent goal setting and accomplishment
– Siblings and friends can connect and motivate each other, sharing their journeys
– Teaches the value of hard work in achieving desired goals
– Encourages saving money and ensures responsible financial spending
– Daily mini-game that guides kids in:
1) Keeping a gratitude journal
2) Developing kindness and goal setting habits
3) Relaxation exercises
4) Physical exercises
5) Journaling their day
Gaming Features for Kids
– Connect 3 style mini-game, Gem Smash
– Build up your character with custom avatars, equipment, and magical potions
– Battle monsters and collect random loot drops
– Connect with friends and compete on the leaderboard
– Challenge your friends to group quests or player vs. player competitions