Get cheap used cars from police auctions, dealer trades, title pawn repos, bank repos, and private sellers. Cars bought in car auctions are safer than other sources such as private car sellers or online. In fact, you can assess hundreds of cars at one auction location.
No damaged vehicles – Ready to drive cars
Every day the government, banks and various organizations take possession of seized cars, trucks, vans, motorcycles and more. The volume of these seized properties are so high that a fast and constant way to empty their inventories is in place. To do this auctions are held nationwide that empty inventories at discounted prices. Vehicles with prices up to 90% under blue book value are auctioned off every day
The good news is that every citizen has a right to these car auctions.
The bad news is that not everyone actually has access to these auctions, or let alone knows where they are held. You are probably one of those persons.
Auctions are not advertised on the radio, television or newspaper for the general public to find and join. And for those who take advantage of these auctions they are just fine with you not being a part of the action.
Auto Auctions App Features:
* Automatic information regarding car auction
* Directions to the nearest auctions location
* Helps you view auction cars picture and inventory online
* A good way to buy a used car!
* Search used auction cars in your region
* Car Auctions Online bidding
* Bid on vans, trucks, SUVs, and other vehicles such as Nissan, Hyundai, Honda, Ford, Kia, Chevy, BMW, Toyota, Mazda, Mercedes and more
This is a convenient option to purchase cars from places like Cars.com or Auto Trader — There are over hundreds of cars in one location. Auto auctions app is the best of it’s kind. This auto auction app is better and easier than wasting time with local used car dealers or viewing a single car at a time at dealerships..