Manage your healthcare simply and easily, in one place, with Baptist Health’s MyHealth app. The MyHealth app gives you the ability to manage your health on the go with useful, easy-to-use tools. View and manage your medical information in MyChart, find a Baptist Health provider, check-in online at a Baptist Health Urgent Care, or find a Baptist Health location near you.
MyHealth brings Baptist Health resources together to allow you to easily access:
– Send messages to your provider and get answers to your medical questions.
– View your test and lab results.
– See information about a visit with your provider.
– Request a prescription refill.
– Begin a Baptist Health Urgent Care video visit or a scheduled video visit with your provider.
– Notify your provider’s office that you’ve arrived for an appointment.
Providers and Urgent Care
– Search for physicians and other providers by ZIP code, name or specialty.
– Find a Baptist Health Urgent Care location near you or search by ZIP code.
– Save your spot in line at an Urgent Care location by checking in online.
– View a providers’ phone number and office location.
– Book Baptist Health Virtual Care appointments.
– Find a Baptist Health location by type, including hospitals, physical therapy offices, urgent cares and surgery centers.
– Get directions, or find an address, phone number and hours.
– Take a health risk assessment online.
– Save your spot in line at an Urgent Care.
– Find a provider online.
– See a provider through a video visit.
– Sign up for events and classes at Baptist Health.
– Read news and recently published blog posts.
– Find a clinical trial.