Help your toddler learn life’s little lessons with their friend and neighbor, Daniel Tiger. Daniel Tiger for Parents is a free parenting app that provides parents and caregivers with popular and catchy kids songs and videos from the hit PBS KIDS series, Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood.
Daniel Tiger for Parents uses songs and videos to help your toddler learn important social-emotional skills and life’s little lessons! Whether it’s potty training, sharing, or working through feelings, you can sing and play through each learning experience with Daniel Tiger’s songs and videos for kids.
This parenting app offers a fun, educational experience to help your child learn and grow.
This educational app for kids and parents is simple, educational and entertaining . This family app features over three dozen Daniel Tiger songs, videos from Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood, and helpful hints for parents about the skills children need to be ready for school and life.
Help your toddler grow and learn with Daniel Tiger. Sing along, play, and learn together with your child. Download Daniel Tiger for Parents today.
Daniel Tiger for Parents Features:
DANIEL TIGER SONGS AND VIDEOS
• Kids music: Over 30 of the most popular educational songs from Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood, covering important topics like feelings, self-control, and responsibility
• Kids videos: Over 60 free videos to watch and share with your child, showing how Daniel Tiger and his family use these songs
LIFE LESSONS FOR KIDS
• Music for kids and videos help children learn important social-emotional skills like:
• Potty training
• And more!
• Conversation starters & parenting tips with practical ways to use Daniel Tiger songs in everyday life
• All kids songs include a custom picture frame to take photos, capture the moment, and share with friends and family
• Available in English and Spanish
Help your toddler practice important social and emotional skills with free songs and videos from Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood. There’s a Daniel Tiger song for every moment – you can share each learning experience with your child using the Daniel Tiger for Parents app.
Daniel Tiger for Parents is based on Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood, produced by The Fred Rogers Company. For decades, Fred Rogers and Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood helped generations of parents and children navigate the ups and downs of everyday life. Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood and this app extend that philosophy to empower parents and caregivers with confidence in their ability to help their children learn important social and emotional skills.
For more family fun with Daniel Tiger, visit pbskids.org/daniel
ABOUT PBS KIDS
Daniel Tiger for Parents is part of PBS KIDS’ ongoing commitment to helping kids build the skills they need to succeed in school and in life. PBS KIDS, the number-one educational media brand for kids, offers all children the opportunity to explore new ideas and new worlds through television and digital media, as well as community-based programs.