Get up to 3 months free!
Get three months free when signing up for your first plan! Get one hour free every day on smartphones.
Used by over 10 million artists worldwide¹. All the features of the classic illustration, comic, and animation tool loved by professionals, Clip Studio Paint, now on Android and Chromebook.
● Create uniquely natural-feeling, expressive brush strokes
● Supports Samsung Galaxy S Pen pressure sensitivity
● Compatible with Wacom graphics tablets, including One by Wacom and Wacom Intuous, with DeX mode support for Wacom One on Galaxy devices
● Over 30,000 free and premium brushes made by creators worldwide available through the official material store and an active community to help guide your art
● Draw, animate, add sound, create comics, and more! Explore a world of creativity and enjoy sharing your artwork with friends and family.
● Draw more than ever before with Clip Studio Paint
・Create lines like a pro with Line Stabilization, even if you’re new to digital art
・Use your fingers to adjust the thickness and shape of drawn lines afterward
・Place and pose 3D models on your canvas to help you draw people, animals, and objects at tricky angles
・Take out the work of laying down flats with the smart fill tool
・Get coloring inspiration with an automatic AI colorizer
・Import 3D data to create backgrounds quickly
● Further yourself with Clip Studio Paint
・Spur yourself and the community on with free courses on the official Clip Studio Paint website and Youtube channel – new tutorials are posted weekly
・Download over 80,000 materials by community members for free from the official material sharing service to bring your creations to life
・Share your work easily on social media – upload a timelapse of your creative process, animate your drawings or try your hand at comics for even greater social media notoriety!
● Used by professionals
・High functionality to meet the stringent demands of creative professionals
・Customize the expressiveness of your brushes and pens to your heart’s content
・Import and export PSD and vector files to easily work between other desktop apps
・Work on files with up to 10,000 layers, 100x that of similar apps
● The ultimate app for creating comics, manga, and webtoons
・Packed with features and materials, bring your comic to life with nothing but Clip Studio Paint
・Create speech bubbles, frames, and action lines with a single tap
・Use as many screentones as you like
・Explore a range of comic fonts
・Manage multiple pages all in one app and work on projects with your team
・Choose from multiple webtoon templates and preview your project before you publish
● Used by professional freehand 2D animators
・Animate with Clip Studio’s fully featured animation suite
・Take your first steps by adding movement to your drawings
・Then, add sound, camera movements, and more!
・Create short clips for social media or even full-length TV-quality animations!
● Target Devices and Specifications
・Android 9 or later (ARM32/ARM64)
・Minimum 6GB free storage space
・Internet connection is required to authenticate the app
・ Minimum 3GB memory required, 6GB or more recommended
・ 6″+ display recommended
・ 3GB or more memory required, 6GB or more recommended
・ 10.4″+ display recommended
・ChromeOS supporting Android 9 (ARM32/x86/x86_64)
・Minimum 4GB memory required, 8GB or more recommended
・WXGA (1280 x 768) or higher recommended
● About in-app purchases
In-app purchases are required to save the canvas and export it to various file formats on Android tablets and Chromebooks.
In-app purchases are required to use all the features of the app on a smartphone with no time limit.
If you would like to take advantage of pen pressure using DeX mode and the S-pen, please sign up for any plan other than the smartphone plan.
Terms of Service