Rokie is the best remote control unit for Roku Streaming Player and Roku TV. Magnificent design, intuitive interface, no pileup of buttons or complex settings. Thanks to this application, access to movies, music and games will become simpler and easier, and you will love your Roku even more. All you need is connect your Android device and Roku to the same Wi-Fi network.
Do you need a free Roku remote? Rokie app will help you easily control your media player. You will be able to control the playback of your content, run applications on Roku and enter text. A large touchpad will make navigation through the menu and content incredibly handy.
Rokie is also a remote for Roku TV. You will be able to adjust the volume of your Roku TV and switch channels. The app supports automatic connection to your media player. Now your Roku remote is ready to work right after launching.
Why you should choose Rokie:
– Compatible with all Roku TVs including TCL, Sharp, Insignia, Hitachi;
– Roku remote controls;
– Automatic connection to Roku;
– Handy list of apps with large icons;
– Adjusting the volume and switching TV channels on Roku TV;
– Use the keypad to quickly enter text;
– Navigation using the buttons or touchpad;
– Content playback control;
– Simple and user-friendly interface;
– Wear OS;
– Rokie is compatible with all Roku models including Streaming Stick, Express, Express+, Premiere, Premiere+, Ultra, Roku TV (TCL, Sharp, Insignia, Hisense, RCA, Hitachi);
– Some applications like YouTube and Hulu+ have their own screen keyboards and do not take input from the Android keyboard;
Kraftwerk 9, Inc is not an affiliated entity of Roku, Inc, and Rokie application is not an official product of Roku, Inc.