Valuable Vehicle Care and Repair info for car and truck owners, as well as skilled DIYers and entry-level techs. The only complete solution from diagnosis to fix, the latest RepairSolutions2 app seamlessly pairs with the newest generation of compatible OBD2 scanners and dongles to deliver the most comprehensive automotive repair database with verified fixes from ASE Master Technicians. No tool? No problem. Now featuring “no tool needed use,” free Vehicle Care info and an in-app option to schedule repairs.
Vehicle Care Info for Anyone (whether you own a tool or not).
App users can see warranty status, scheduled maintenance, technical service bulletins, recalls, 5-year cost to own, recalls, layman’s definitions of diagnostic trouble codes, effect on the vehicle, and # of fixes available from the RepairSolutions2 comprehensive repair database.
Find the Problem (OBD2 tool and dongle* owners).
Download the RepairSolutions2 app for free and connect instantly with your compatible tool to create detailed vehicle diagnostic reports on your mobile device.
Find the Fix (OBD2 tool and dongle owners).
ASE Master Technicians provide the right solutions for your vehicle’s problem. Receive custom-tailored repair information and verified fixes that are cross-referenced for accuracy against an entire index of vehicles and data collected for over nearly 30 years.
Find the Parts.
Identify and purchase the right parts (maintenance and repairs) for your specific vehicle instantly from your favorite online retailer. This in-app feature makes it easier and faster to find the right quality parts to get the job done.
With the RepairSolutions2 app you’ll be able to:
– Lookup DTC Code Definitions – Access to specific, layman’s, effect on vehicle, all paired with ASE-verified fixes at your fingertips.
– Complete Vehicle Scan – Perform quick scans (engine only), specific modules, and complete network scan.
– Read/Erase DTC codes.
– LIVE DATA – Access a customizable LIVE data feed with the ability to choose specific data inputs, create line graphs, record and access previous LIVE data recording sessions.
– Scheduled Maintenance – Drive with confidence knowing that RepairSolutions2 provides manufacturer scheduled vehicle maintenance with direct purchase links based on your vehicle’s history and OEM-recommended service items.
– Predicted Repairs – Know what repairs might be around the corner using RepairSolutions2 advanced database.
– RepairPal – Just click the “Schedule Repair” button, and in just a few easy steps, you can choose the right repair facility at a time that suits your schedule.
– No Tool Needed – View vehicle maintenance, predicted repairs, TSB/Recalls, Cost to Own, and Code Definitions! All available even if you do not own a compatible tool.
—- IMPORTANT —-
No purchase required. This app is free for anyone to install. Some app features and functions require pairing with a compatible OBD2 Scan Tool or dongle. Note that not all features and functions are supported by every vehicle. Features and functions will vary by vehicle year, make, and model and are determined solely by the vehicle manufacturer.
* A “dongle” is a small adapter that you can plug into the OBD port of a vehicle. This port is usually found on the driver’s side under the dashboard in most cars and trucks.