This music visualizer brings your music to the screen in an explosion of bright colors.
• Visualizes whatever music or sound is coming from any other app.
• Dramatically displays artist name and track name for most popular music players.
• Extensive color and shape options to tweak
• Save your settings as themes, and use the included Tasker / Locale plugin to load any of your saved themes in response to almost anything you can imagine.
• Glistening particles keep the screen alive with motion even when music isn’t playing (can be turned off)
• Shortcut button to link to your favorite music player, as well as built-in play/pause/last/next controls for whichever music player app is running.
NOTE FOR GALAXY OWNERS: If it doesn’t react to music, see the free app, Tunnel Blocker.
NOTE FOR NEXUS OWNERS: On some devices, mostly Nexus brand, audio from OpenSL-based players won’t visualize. These include but are not limited to: Poweramp, jetAudio, WinAmp, PlayerPro with DSP pack installed, Rocket Player Premium, GoneMad, and Neutron. If you run into this problem, I apologize! Please email me and I will refund you.
Audio from any app will be displayed, but only the following are known to also show meta data. Additionally, more may work if they have an option to turn on scrobbling. Email me if you’d like to see meta data from an app that isn’t supported yet. Unforunately, this is not yet possible with iHeartRadio or DoubleTwist. See cyphercove.com for a list of apps currently known to share meta data with Audio Glow.