Trade Forex from your smartphone or tablet!
MetaTrader 4 (MT4) is the world’s most popular Forex trading platform. Choose from hundreds of brokers and thousands of servers to trade using your MetaTrader (MT4) 4 Android app. Control your account, trade and analyze the Forex market using technical indicators and graphical objects.
Risk Warning: Our programs may involve real trading with a high risk of losing money rapidly. Most retail investor accounts lose money when trading financial products. You should consider whether you understand how various financial products work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing money.
* Real-time quotes of Forex market
* Full set of trade orders, including pending orders
* All types of trade execution
* Detailed online trading history
* Fast switching between financial instruments on charts
* Sound notifications assisting trading
* Customizable Forex chart color schemes
* Trade levels visualizing the prices of pending orders, as well as SL and TP values on the chart
* Free financial news — dozens of materials daily
* Chat with any registered MQL5.community trader
* Support of push notifications from the desktop MetaTrader 4 (MT4) platform and MQL5.community services
* Connection with hundreds of Forex Brokers
* Interactive real-time Forex charts with zoom and scroll options
* 30 of the most popular technical indicators among traders
* 24 analytical objects: lines, channels, geometric shapes, as well as Gann, Fibonacci and Elliott tools
* 9 timeframes: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1 and MN
* 3 types of charts: bars, Japanese candlesticks and broken line for efficient trading
Download MetaTrader 4 (MT4) for Android on your smartphone or tablet and trade Forex anytime and anywhere in the world!
To trade using real money, you need to open a real trading account by entering into a separate agreement with a financial company (broker), which has installed the server component of the MetaTrader 4 trading platform. MetaQuotes is a software company and does not provide financial services, nor it has access to MetaTrader 4 platform servers and databases managed by financial companies.