With the fepblue app, you can:
Access your benefits
• View and share your member ID card
• Know how close you are to meeting your annual deductible or out-of-pocket maximum*
• See important visit limit information for benefits and services, such as acupuncture visits*
• Access to medical and pharmacy claims including Explanation of Benefits (EOB)
• Step-up authentication for enhanced security
• Call the Nurse Line
• Find urgent care centers
• Search for Preferred providers
• If you give us permission, we’ll send important reminders straight to your mobile device
Stay connected to FEP
• You can easily access our website and social media channels through the app
*It can take up to ten days after we receive a claim to reflect these changes on your account.
Enable Touch ID to make logging in easier.
Once you log in to the app for the first time, you can set up fingerprint access on eligible Android devices. Then, the next time you log in to the app, you’ll only need your fingerprint to sign in.
We keep your information secure.
We use the latest security technology and industry best practices to secure your information. Your account is yours—it can only be accessed through your MyBlue® login information. We recommend keeping your app up to date to ensure that it has the latest security features. You should keep your phone operating system up to date as well.
You can find providers and urgent care centers without logging in. However, you’ll need to login with your MyBlue® username and password to access benefit information. Don’t have an account? Sign up at: https://www.fepblue.org/pilot/registration
Stay tuned for new features as we try to make your healthcare information easier to access and understand.