You love your phone. So does your PC. Get instant access to everything you love on your phone, right from your PC. To get started, install the Link to Windows app on your Android phone and connect it with the Phone Link app on your Windows PC.
Link your Android phone and PC to view and reply to text messages, make and receive calls*, view your notifications, and more.
Make emailing yourself photos a thing of the past as you share your favorite images between your phone and PC. Copy, edit, and even drag and drop photos without ever touching your phone.
Phone Link features:
• Make and receive calls from your PC*
• Manage your Android phone’s notifications on your PC
• Access your favorite mobile apps** on your PC
• Read and reply to text messages from your PC
• Drag files between your PC and phone**
• Copy and paste content between your PC and phone**
• Instantly access the photos on your phone from your PC
• Use your PC’s bigger screen, keyboard, mouse, and touch screen to interact with your phone from your PC.
Integrated with select** Microsoft Duo, Samsung, and HONOR phones for an even better experience:
The Link to Windows app comes integrated so no additional apps need to be downloaded from the Play Store.
Link to Windows is easy to find in the Quick Access tray (swipe down from the top of your screen to access it).
Exclusive features like cross-device copy and paste, Phone screen, file drag-and-drop, and Apps.
Let us know what features you’d like to see next by selecting “Send feedback” in the Phone Link app settings.
*Calls requires a Windows 10 PC with Bluetooth capability.
**Drag and drop, Phone screen and Apps all require a compatible Microsoft Duo, Samsung or HONOR device (full list and breakdown of capabilities: aka.ms/phonelinkdevices). The multiple apps experience requires a Windows 10 PC running the May 2020 Update or later and has at least 8GB of RAM, and your Android device must be running Android 11.0.